We are looking forward to connecting our exhibitors, partners and sponsors with our attendees in the APHA 2023 Expo Hall.
Thousands of public health professionals, leaders, current students and as such, our future leaders, attend the meeting to network with the multitude of organizations shaping our industry. Learn how your organization will benefit by participating in and supporting the largest annual gathering of public health professionals.
APHA 2023 Quick Links
APHA 2023 Exhibitor Fees
- Commercial companies and organizations: $3,300 per 10' x 10' (100 square feet)
- Universities / SPH / Non-profit organizations & government (subject to verification): $2,640 per 10' x 10' (100 square feet)
For current exhibitors:
- APHA 2023 Exhibitor Service Kit - Digitally - (available in July 2023). You can save money by using online forms and systems
- APHA 2023 Exhibitor Service Kit - PDF - (available in July 2023)
- Exhibitor Portal — Access your account, register staff (in June 2023) for the meeting and expo, make payments, and more
- Host a business meeting or social hour - information for 2023 will be available in late February
Become an exhibitor:
Schedule At-a-Glance* for Exhibitors
*subject to change, current as of Jan. 19, 2023
Friday, Nov. 10, 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 11, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 12, 8-10 a.m.
Open Exhibit Hours:
Sunday, Nov. 12, 12:30-6:00 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 4-10 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 15, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
5 Reasons to Exhibit With APHA
- Connect with thousands of public health professionals.
- Build an industry presence with national and global public health professionals and decisionmakers.
- Enhance your corporate image and build brand awareness.
- Activate your brand with an audience who shares your mission.
- Share your new technologies, products and services with prospective clients.
Organizations from Around the World Value APHA's Public Health Expo
"As a German company we love exhibiting at APHA - it's a great place for us not only to keep personally in touch with our clients in the US, but also to make new contacts, reaching potential clients in the field of Public Health - high ranking universities, public and private research institutes, leading companies in health related industry. We keep coming back as exhibitors for eleven years now - for us it is one of the best organized exhibitions in the US!"
— Isabel Kuckartz, VERBI Software GmbH
"Our institution looks forward to attending APHA every year. APHA is the perfect venue for our faculty, staff, students and alumni to promote the field of public health, share our institution's achievements, recruit new students to become public health leaders, and collaborate with other public health professionals and researchers."
— Taryn Mallonee, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health