These membership categories provide benefits for your entire organization. Key benefits include:
- A huge discount for your employees to become individual members of APHA
- Discounted registration to the APHA Annual Meeting and Expo
- A 10% discount on booth space at APHA's Annual Meeting and Expo, which typically welcomes more than 12,000 people each year (this discount is only available to new Agency members).
- One print copy of the American Journal of Public Health and The Nation's Health
- Up to 30% savings on publications at APHA Press
- 50% discount on classified ads in the American Journal of Public Health
- Up to 30% discount on Public Health CareerMart job postings
If your employees decide to become Individual Members of APHA, this makes them eligible for the full range of member benefits, including:
- The ability to present at the APHA Annual Meeting and Expo
- Online-only access to the American Journal of Public Health
- The opportunity to participate in two Sections of their choosing
Agency Membership is open to local, state and federal government agencies, academic institutions and nonprofit, non-governmental organizations with an interest in public health, including:
- Official health agencies
- Voluntary health agencies and institutions
- Health and welfare councils
- Agencies providing health services as part of a broader program
- Agencies and organizations that have established a recognized standing in the health field
- Nonprofit academic institutions
See who's an APHA Agency Member
Company & Consultant Membership is open to all organizations that don’t meet the requirements for Agency Membership.
All new Agency and Company & Consultant members must be approved by the APHA Executive Board, which meets about every two months. The agency and its employees will not be eligible for APHA member benefits prior to board approval of membership, which may take up to 10 weeks.
Upcoming application submission deadlines:
Monday, Jan. 7, 2019
Monday, March 4, 2019
Monday, April 29, 2019
Monday, July 8, 2019
Monday, Sept. 9, 2019
Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019
Check out the full list of benefits and pricing in our Frequently Asked Questions. (PDF)
Find pricing information and how to join on the Agency and Company & Consultant application (PDF).
Need more information? Contact Membership Marketing Manager Nancy Sherwood via email or at 202-777-3914.
JOIN NOW! Our collective voice is more important than ever!