APHA Now is the Association's digital library of events, CE offerings and more.
Advancing Racial Equity webinar series
1) Racism: The Ultimate Underlying Condition
2) A Path to Reproductive Justice
3) Reborn Not Reformed: Re-Imagining Policing
4) Racial Healing for Ourselves, Our Communities and Our Future
5) Housing is a Human Right
6) Mobilizing Public Health to Achieve Environmental Justice
Purchase the entire webinar series or individual webinars.
APHA Policy Action Institute
Watch live April 8-9 and/or on-demand after the event.
Held online this year during National Public Health Week, the two half-days of energizing discussions and presentations will underscore how policy can improve health and how we all can get involved. Topics include a COVID-19 update, the 2021 health agendas of the Biden administration, the House and the Senate and a public health approach to climate change.
APHA 2020 Featured Sessions
Earn up to 19 CE credits and enjoy on-demand access to top sessions from the APHA 2020 Annual Meeting, "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Preventing Violence" including those focusing on health equity, the COVID-19 pandemic response and reducing community violence.
LOG IN or CREATE AN ACCOUNT