Learn. Connect. Be inspired.
APHA Now is the Association's digital library of events, CE offerings and more. APHA members save $$.
Advancing Racial Equity webinar series
1) Racism: The Ultimate Underlying Condition
2) A Path to Reproductive Justice
3) Reborn Not Reformed: Re-Imagining Policing
4) Racial Healing for Ourselves, Our Communities and Our Future
5) Housing is a Human Right
6) Mobilizing Public Health to Achieve Environmental Justice
Purchase the entire webinar series or individual webinars. Earn 1.5 CE credits* for each webinar.
APHA Members: $10/webinar or $50 for the series
Non-Members: $20/webinar or $100 for the series
APHA Policy Action Institute: "Building Bridges, Creating Health"
Held online during National Public Health Week, the two half-days of energizing discussions and presentations underscore how policy can improve health and how we all can get involved. Learn more about the event.
$100 APHA Members
$75 Retired, Discounted Regular, Early-Career Professional Members
$50 Student Members
CE for AJPH
Earn CE credits* for reading select articles in the American Journal of Public Health. Articles are grouped by issue date and sold in bundles. Click on the bundle name to see the available articles:
1) January-June 2019 (12 credits, APHA Members $60 | Non-Members $120)
2) July-December 2019 (12 credits, APHA Members $60 | Non-Members $120)
3) January-March 2020 (6 credits, APHA Members $30 | Non-Members $60
4) April-June 2020 (6 credits, APHA Members $30 | Non-Members $60)
5) July-September 2020 (6 credits, APHA Members $30 | Non-Members $60)
6) October-December 2020 (6 credits, APHA Members $30 | Non-Members $60)
APHA 2020 Featured Sessions
Earn up to 19 CE credits* and enjoy on-demand access to top sessions from the APHA 2020 Annual Meeting, "Creating the Healthiest Nation: Preventing Violence" including those focusing on the COVID-19 pandemic response.
REGISTRATION: APHA Members: $99 | Non-Members: $199
GROUP REGISTRATION (up to 25 people): APHA Members: $399 | Non-Members: $499
GROUP REGISTRATION (up to 50 people): APHA Members: $599 | Non-Members: $699
Earn up to 15 CE credits* for reading the APHA Press book "Racism: Science & Tools for the Public Health Professionals" and passing the post-test.
*CE credits available for CPH, CHES®, CME and CNE.