Exhibit at the APHA 2023 Expo - Nov. 12-14
Exhibiting at APHA means connecting with thousands of public health professionals with an interest in your organization, products and services. The expo is the place for you to showcase your brand, show your support for public health and reach your target audience.
To reserve your space:
- Create a profile or sign in to the online exhibitor portal. The 2023 exhibitor contract is fully digital this year.
If you have any questions or challenges, contact Edward Shipley, senior business development manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-777-2479 to confirm the best available booth space.
2023 Booth Fees per 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.) space
- Commercial booth: $3,300
- Nonprofit/Educational/Government: $2,640
Visibility and benefits:
- 12,000+ public health professionals, 92% of whom indicated they visited the expo in Boston last year
- Exclusive exhibition-only hours each of the 3 days
- Two complimentary full-meeting registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth (up to a $2,000 value)
- Two complimentary exhibitor pass/staff registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth (a additional $200 value)
- Additional exhibitor pass/staff registrations available at $100 per staff team member
- APHA Central, the hub for all things relating to the organization and visited by 90% of all attendees
- APHA Headshot Lounge, which was enjoyed by 1,000+ attendees in 2022
- Opportunity to present your organization to in-person and digital access attendees within the online Industry Expert Theater
- Opportunity to submit a formal proposal to speak within the Leadership Lab or Technology Lab (pending funding and support)
- Networking within conversation areas throughout the expo hall
- Interactive social areas, like the Wellness Lounge, which was visited by 76% of all attendees in 2022
- Over 250 poster presentations during 9 sessions, bringing attendees through the hall and past your exhibit (86% of all attendees attend at least one poster session)