In mid-July 2020, the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations convened a virtual session of its U.S.-China Track II Dialogue on Healthcare. Coming in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, the participants focused on how our two nations can work together on global health crises in such areas as public health reforms, containment strategies, and healthcare delivery.
Join this webinar to hear takeaways and lessons learned from the Healthcare Dialogue discussions. National Committee President Steve Orlins will lead a conversation with:
- George Gao, Director-General, China Center for Disease Control and Prevention;
- Margaret Hamburg, Foreign Secretary, National Academy of Medicine and former Commissioner, Food and Drug Administration;
- Gordon Liu, PKU BOYA Professor of Economics, Ministry of Education Yangtze River Scholar Professor of Economics, National School of Development, Peking University;
- former FDA Commissioner Mark McClellan, Director, Robert J Margolis Center for Health Policy and Margolis Professor of Business, Medicine and Health Policy, Duke University; and
- Julia Spencer, Associate Vice President, Global Vaccine Public Policy, Partnerships and Government Affairs, Merck
Questions? Contact Joseph Weed.