The fourth annual national Black Maternal Health Week campaign, founded and led by the Black Mamas Matter Alliance, will be a week of awareness, activism, and community-building intended to:
- Deepen the national conversation about Black maternal health in the US;
- Amplify community-driven policy, research, and care solutions;
- Center the voices of Black Mamas, women, families, and stakeholders;
- Provide a national platform for Black-led entities and efforts on maternal health, birth and reproductive justice; and
- Enhance community organizing on Black maternal health.