APHA LEAD is here!
Log in to lead.apha.org with your member email address to check out this exclusive member-only community platform.
We can’t wait to Learn, Engage, Advocate and Develop with you in the new home for public health professionals!
APHA LEAD is replacing APHA Connect to make your community engagement easier.
Through the APHA Your Way project, we heard your concerns and APHA LEAD is here to take your community platform in a new direction.
APHA LEAD has:
- User-friendly functionality and layout,
- A mobile app making it easier to connect and join the discussion,
- The ability to sign up for APHA activities through streamlined events calendar
- Mentoring Match module for 1 on 1 mentoring opportunities (Phase 2)
- A Volunteer Module to make the work of volunteers easier (Phase 2)
- A new expert directory to find knowledgeable people in every field (Phase 2)
- Also, gamification, badges and much more.
We can’t wait to Learn, Engage, Advocate and Develop with you! More details coming soon.
APHA has made it easier to connect with thousands of public health professionals in one location - your computer!
Log in using your member credentials.
At APHA Connect, public health professionals come together to discuss public health issues, share documents, coordinate events and much more. The community features a variety of tools such as listservs, bulletin boards and calendars, which allows members to engage and collaborate within a Section or across the entire APHA community on public health issues that matter most.
Log in to APHA Connect today.
DISCOVER the latest thinking in discussion groups, bulletin boards or wikis and search for upcoming events on the calendar.
SHARE documents with fellow public health professionals through the library and write your own blog on public health topics.
ADVANCE public health discussions with your Section/SPIG or the entire APHA community through listservs and the bulletin board.
Log in to APHA Connect using your member credentials and join the discussion today.
Questions? Please contact Elsa Greer.