"The State of Health: Minnesota-Grown Public Health Solutions"
The conference will highlight Minnesota initiatives and programs in a variety of public health fields. Those fields may include, but are not limited to, environmental, nutrition, child & maternal, injury prevention, diabetes, health equity, cardiovascular, cancer prevention, etc.
- Examine how public health professionals in Minnesota have addressed public health challenges through innovative approaches tailored to their communities/communities they serve.
- Discuss the process of collaboration and community engagement that supports Minnesota-grown interventions.
- Identify strategies for program development and implementation.
- Foster learning and connection among the public health community that can lead to collaboration, innovation, and growth as we work towards a healthier future for all Minnesotans.
- Highlight the work of Minnesota Public Health Association members.
Learn more at https://mpha.net/2019-Annual-Conference.
Questions? Contact Merry Grande.