CityHealth and the National Institute for Early Education Research are co-hosting this webinar on cities' efforts to plan and prepare for the upcoming school year. As we close out a school year that was fundamentally altered by the COVID-19 pandemic, Pre-K programs in cities across the country are planning for an uncertain fall.
During this webinar we'll discuss:
- How are these programs adapting to the realities of social distancing and distance learning?
- How are they preparing to safely meet the needs of families, teachers and most importantly the young children in their classrooms?
- Gibbie Harris: Director, Mecklenburg Public Health
- Joe Francaviglia: Executive Director, Strong Schools Maryland
- Leslie Mckinily: Deputy Chief, Office of Early Childhood Education, Chicago Public Schools
- Catherine Patterson: Director of Operations, CityHealth
- Becca Patton: Director of Early Care and Education, First 5 LA
- GG Weisenfeld: Assistant Research Professor, National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER) at Rutgers University, Graduate School of Education
This webinar will be recorded and shared with all registrants.
Questions? Contact Walker Irving.