STUDENT ASSEMBLY'S NATIONAL STUDENT MEETING
We had a great time meeting you at the 2018 Student Meeting in San Diego. Check back soon for updates on the 2019 Student Meeting and 2019 Annual Meeting Student Scholarships. See you in Philadelphia!
Date: Nov. 2-6, 2019
OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENT DEVELOPMENT
THE 2019 APHA STUDENT ASSEMBLY ANNUAL MEETING SCHOLARSHIP IS NOW OPEN!
Planning on attending the APHA Annual Meeting in Philadelphia? Apply for the APHA Student Assembly Scholarship!
The scholarship is open to all current APHA student members who meet the following criteria:
- APHA student members who attend college or university AND have a current active APHA membership. International students attending school in the United States as well as outside the United States are eligible. Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 3 credit hours. School enrollment must be verified by including a transcript of the current or approaching semester.
- APHA members who graduated during the 2019 calendar year AND are APHA student members. School enrollment or graduation must be verified by including a transcript of the 2019 semester or quarter prior to graduation or a graduation certificate.
- Employees and contractors of the American Public Health Association and their families are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Applicants must be current (not lapsed) American Public Health Association members, which will be verified with the provided member identification number.
You may submit your application between June 10 and June 30, 2019 at 11:59 PST.
Complete terms of submission and other information are available on the online scholarship application.
To complete the application, you must submit:
- An essay shorter than 500 words
- A recent color, preferably professional photograph of yourself
- Recent transcript (unofficial are accepted)
Apply for the scholarship.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.