Housing for APHA 2019 will open on June 3.
Beware of Housing Scams
| Spargo, Inc. is the official housing vendor for the APHA Annual Meeting and does not solicit. Tech-savvy scammers often make fake reservations and websites that look real. If you book through these sites, you run the risk of arriving and not having a hotel room. Never book from an email that does not come from an apha.org email address.
Travel Discounts — Take advantage of discounts on airfare, train fare, rental cars, and more during APHA 2019 in Philadelphia!
Airport — Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 8000 Essington Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19153. (11 miles from PACC)
Train Station — Amtrak, 30th Street Station (PHL), 2955 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19104. (1.6 miles from PACC)
Bus Station — Greyhound, Philadelphia Bus Station, 1001 Filbert St. Philadelphia, PA 19107. (0.4 miles from PACC)
PATCO — This train transit system connects Philadelphia to parts of southern New Jersey.
Visa and Travel Information — For international visitors traveling in and out of the United States, learn about what you need before arriving.
Accessible Travel Information — There are lots of options for accessible transportation available to all attendees.
Getting Around Philadelphia
Philadelphia is one of America's most walkable cities but you can also get around by bike, by bus and more.
- Ride Indego - Philly Bike Share — Rentals start at only $4. There are plenty of local running and biking trails for attendees to get fresh air during the meeting. Learn more about Ride Indego.
- Philadelphia PHLASH Downtown Loop — Single rides are $2 and day passes are $5. Children age four and under and seniors ride free! Download the route map and schedule (PDF).
- SEPTA — This is one of the most comprehensive bus/subway/commuter-rail systems in the country. Learn how Septa is making transportation accessible.
- Ride share — Choose from Lyft or Uber. Fares from the airport to the convention center are estimated at $20.
- Taxi Service - Taxis are readily available at the airport and throughout the city. The airport is about 11 miles (15 min) from the Philadelphia Convention Center. Fares from the airport are about $30. Share a ride to save money. For taxi fare information, including meter and flat rates as well as a fare calculator, visit Taxi Fare Finder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the Annual Meeting team