- Exchange information with committed colleagues to build a multidisciplinary knowledge base regarding disability and health.
- Present research at student webinars and scientific sessions at APHA Annual Meetings;
- Receive newsletters that will keep you informed on the latest events, resources and activities of the Disability Section and its members.
- Participate in a listserv to connect with fellow disability professionals from around the country and world.
- Promote accessibility to APHA products and meetings.
- Collaborate with other organizations working in research, practice and education relevant to disability and health issues.
Learn more about the benefits of joining APHA.