Top 10 Reasons to Join APHA's Oral Health Section
- Access to remarkable leadership opportunities in public health.
- Ability to contribute to the development of policy statements on national issues.
- Chance to participate in monthly conference calls and leadership meetings open to all Section members
- APHA's Annual Meeting and Exposition, where you can increase your professional knowledge and earn continuing education credits while attending exceptional scientific presentations.
- Eligibility to present at the APHA Annual Meeting, moderate a session or review abstracts.
- Ability to network and experience the professional camaraderie of public health students, scholars and professionals from a wide variety of public heath discipleins.
- Timely access to the American Journal of Public Health, social media updates and the Section's News and Views.
- Ability to join or chair a committee.
- Be part of an all-inclusive Association where all members enjoy the same opportunities.
- Share your experience with us!
Learn more about the benefits of joining APHA.