Learning Institutes are concentrated, skills-based continuing education courses held at the beginning of the APHA Annual Meeting. Attendees have the opportunity to earn up to eight additional CE credits by attending these courses.
The Call for Learning Institutes is open! We are seeking proposals that clearly use active learning strategies to help participants strengthen skills and/or improve their practice. Submission deadline: Feb. 19.
Previous courses have included:
- How to Embed a Racial Equity Perspective in Research
- Biostatistics for Non-Statisticians
- Certified in Public Health Exam Review Course
- Epidemiology for Non-Epidemiologist: Practical Issues and Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Community Asset Mapping: Turning from Deficits to Strengths, Moving Toward Health Equity and more
The Learning Institutes schedule for APHA 2021 will be listed in July 2021. Learning Institutes are not
included in the meeting registration fee but can be added on while registering. Please contact Mighty Fine
if you have any questions regarding Learning Institutes.