Health Justice: Empowering Public Health and Advancing Health Equity
Now more than ever, the combined efforts of public health colleagues are needed to advance critical public health protections and address growing health inequities. The 2018 Public Health Law Conference will feature more than 40 sessions exploring law and policy pathways to:
- Improving access to health care
- Protecting vulnerable populations against health risks and injury
- Developing protections against discriminatory practices
- Strengthening efforts of local, Tribal and state public health agencies
- Connect with others, like you, who are working to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to live in good health. Stronger together, we can make great progress. Let’s build a movement.
Learn more at https://www.networkforphl.org/2018_conference/phlc18/.
Questions? Contact Anna Schmalzbauer.