SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 Exposure Prevention Materials and Resources
During this unprecedented COVID-19 Global Pandemic, we hope you are staying safe and well. Many of our OHS Section members are involved in the public health response to SARS-CoV-2. Here are some resources available to you.
World Health Organization & International Labor Organization
- WHO, Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
- WHO/WPRO, The COVID-19 risk communication package for health care facilities
- WHO, Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak: Rights, roles and responsibilities of health workers, including key considerations for occupational safety and health (English only)
- WHO, ePROTECT respiratory occupational health and safety
- ILO and WHO, Work improvement in health services (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arab, Chinese)
- ILO, Guidelines on Decent Work in Public Emergency Services (English only)
Worker Health is Public Health!