Each year, our Section recognizes the outstanding contributions of its members through:
- The Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in International Health, which honors the visionaries and leaders in APHA who have shaped the direction of international health.
- The Mid-Career Award in International Health, which recognizes outstanding emerging professionals in our Section.
- The Gordon-Wyon Award for Community-Oriented Public Health, Epidemiology and Practice, which rewards outstanding achievement in community-oriented public health epidemiology and practice.
- The Distinguished Section Service Award, which honors outstanding service to the International Health Section.
- The Young Professional Award, which recognizes the important contribution of young professionals for their leadership, innovation and demonstrated contribution to international health.