Notice of registration cancellation must be received in writing by APHA no later than Oct. 8. No refunds will be processed after that date. Email APHA Registration or mail your written cancellation to APHA c/o Spargo, Inc., 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- A $90 cancellation fee will be deducted from each Annual Meeting registration ($55 for students and discounted member categories), plus a $75 fee for each Learning Institute.
- Membership is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-tax-deductible.
- Contributions to Help Us Help Them are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are permitted with a $40 transfer fee and written authorization from the original registrant. If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member or pay to become a member.
- If registration is cancelled or transferred after an account is created to access the virtual meeting, the account will be deleted and the original registrant will no longer have access to the content.