The third panel in the Boston University School of Public Health series examining the racial disparities in health brought vividly to public attention during the COVID-19 pandemic will will conclude the series by examining antiracist policy solutions that are informed by data.
Cohosted by the Boston Center for Antiracist Research
- Sandro Galea (Host), Dean, BUSPH
- Ibram X. Kendi (Host), Director and Founder, Boston University Center for Antiracist Research
- Regina Davis Moss (Moderator), Associate Executive Director, APHA
- Patricia Williams, University Distinguished Professor of Law and Humanities, Northeastern University School of Law
- Consuelo H. Wilkins, Professor of Medicine, Vice President for Health Equity, Associate Dean for Health Equity, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Marshall Chin, Richard Parrillo Family Professor of Healthcare Ethics in the Department of Medicine, University of Chicago
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.