The American College of Preventive Medicine and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are presenting this free webinar to highlight the role of providers in CDC's 6|18 Initiative.
The webinar will provide an overview of the initiative, a case study on controlling high blood pressure and an example of a preventive medicine physician participating in the initiative. In addition, you can learn about ACPM’s current and future learning opportunities in health systems transformation — including the 6|18 Initiative.
This webinar is part of ACPM’s Health Systems Transformation Project funded through a cooperative agreement between ACPM and CDC.
- Introduction and overview of ACPM’s efforts in Health Systems Transformation
- Overview of CDC’s 6|18 Initiative including providers’ roles in various interventions
- Case study on controlling high blood pressure
- Role of preventive medicine physician in addressing the 6|18 Initiative
- Q and A
- Wrap Up: Future ACPM learning opportunities on the 6|18 Initiative
Learn more and register at ACPM.ORG/618WEBINAR.
Questions? Contact Anita Balan.