Join the first of a four-part webinar series on Advancing Health Equity in Local Health Departments
This webinar will cover:
- Why building internal infrastructure is key to advancing health equity.
- How New York City is changing internal policies to address racism and structural oppression.
- How Rhode Island is braiding together various sources of funding and mobilizing data to build capacity.
- How the National Collaborative for Health Equity is helping health departments prioritize upstream policy change.
- Resources to help your health department build internal infrastructure to advance health equity.
- Linda Rae Murray, National Collaborative for Health Equity Advisor, Former Cook County Chief Medical Officer and Former APHA President
- Rebekah Gowler, Director of Health Equity Capacity Development, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Deborah Garneau, Co-Director, Health Equity Institute, Rhode Island Department of Health
- Lili Farhang, Facilitator, Co-Director, Human Impact Partners