Newly developed tools are generating innovative solutions in communities across the country by guiding planners, architects and public officials as they assess, forecast, and create healthy places. In this webinar, a panel of professional and academic leaders will discuss emerging tools for building bridges toward better health through the built environment, including:
• Georgia Institute of Technology's Atlanta Neighborhood Quality of Life and Health Dashboard
• The Environmental Protection Agency's EnviroAtlas
• Urban Land Institute's Building Healthy Places Toolkit
• Nisha Botchwey, PhD, MPH, MCRP, Associate Professor at the Georgia Tech School of City and Regional Planning
• Laura Jackson, PhD, Research Biologist at the U.S. EPA's Office of Research and Development
• Sara Hammerschmidt, Senior Research Associate at ULI
Moderated by Matthew Trowbridge, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor and Associate Research Director at the University of Virginia School of Medicine.