To ensure access to paid family leave for all working families, decision-makers need tools to make their case. Join PolicyLink, diversitydatakids.org, and Family Values @ Work for webinar on family and medical leave indicators and how they can be used to further cross-sector efforts to improve health equity and workers' economic security. Hear from leaders and researchers at the intersection of public health and work-family policies about the importance of rigorous data on state-level access to family and medical leave. Learn about eligibility and affordability gaps in access to leave, as well as collaborative action to improve access to healthy and equitable employment policies.
Speakers will include:
- Joseph P. Addabbo, New York State Senator
- Ellen Bravo, Executive Director of Family Values @ Work
- Renee Boynton-Jarrett, Associate Professor of Pediatrics & Director, Vital Village Network at Boston Medical Center/Boston University
- Pamela Joshi, Policy Research Director of diversitydatakids.org and Senior Research Scientist at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University
- Sarah Treuhaft, Director of Equitable Growth Initiatives, PolicyLink