The Medical Society Consortium on Climate and Health, representing more than 550,000 doctors — more than half of those in the U.S. — invites you to attend this conference on climate health solutions. Meeting attendees will include experts on climate change, health and leaders working at the intersection of the two sectors. This conference will include presentations and breakout sessions on:
- Opportunities to address climate change and improve health at the state level
- A briefing on the health content of the 2018 National Climate Assessment and the Lancet Countdown report, which tracks the connections between public health and climate change
- Presentations on a range of solutions including pricing carbon, accelerating the transition to clean energy, and greening the health sector
- The role of the health care sector — from private hospitals to clinician’s offices to major pharmacy chains — can play in reducing climate change and improving health
- Attendees will be invited to visit legislators on Capitol Hill to educate on health and climate
Learn more and check out the agenda at medsocietiesforclimatehealth.org/annual-meeting.