Improving Population Health: Collaborative Strategies that Work
The 2017 Practical Playbook National Meeting is a forum for national dialogue on best practices for cross-sector collaborations in population health, while rising to meet the challenges of the changing healthcare landscape.
Participants will have opportunities to share and discuss practical strategies through:
- Plenary Sessions: Timely and engaging discussions with national leaders and practitioners in the field
- Interactive Workshops and Sessions: Focused on practical tools that support action
- World Café: Peer group discussions focused on issues selected by the participants
- Posters session
- Networking breaks and events
The National Meting agenda is focused on the following themes:
- Understanding and Leveraging Current & Emerging Policy and Funding Trends
- Best Practices for Data Collection and Use
- Strategies for Collaboration and Implementation
- Building Momentum in Uncertain Times
- Taking Local Action to Generate Scalable Results
What to Expect
At the end of the 1.5 day meeting, participants will be able to:
- Apply concrete steps communities, health systems, and public health organizations can take to effectively work together to improve population health.
- Identify, access and use relevant data to impact community health and drive focused, local, effective action.
- Differentiate how the landscape/rules have changed, as well as what has not changed.
- Identify evolving concepts and ways of thinking that each sector needs to understand to create effective partnerships in the changing environment.
- Share effective practices and policies in a collaborative setting.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-613-9612