This is your opportunity to meet face-to-face with the companies that support your work, organizations you partner with, and schools and programs that are shaping the future of the public health workforce. Network with peers and colleagues while learning more about national and international companies and organizations. Learn about the newest trends and best practices while comparing relevant products and services in one convenient location. A must see!
Public Health Expo Hours:
Sunday Nov. 3 - 1:30 - 6 p.m.
Monday Nov. 4 - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday Nov. 5 - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Plan Your Visit
Check out our exhibitors, browse the Public Health Expo floor plan using the Virtual Expo. Search for exhibitors by name, product/service and keyword. Create a My Expo profile to save information about the booths you want to visit. The APHA Mobile App will be available in the Fall. When it becomes available, download it for on-site access to the expo floor plan and exhibitor list and to participate in the APHA Play social media contest to win prizes.
- Visit the Poster Sessions area.
Attend a 45-minute exhibitor session in the Industry Expert Theater to gain in-depth knowledge of the products and services exhibitors are excited to share with you.
- Discover APHA's member groups and mingle with Section and Special Primary Interest Group leaders in the Section/SPIG Pavilion.
- Purchase APHA publications, attend book signings, buy official public health merchandise and more at APHA Press! All meeting attendees can take advantage of the APHA member discount.
- Have a professional head shot taken. This is a great opportunity to give your LinkedIn profile a touch up.
- Questions about APHA Membership? Check out the online membership directory, view and correct your membership record and have all of your membership questions answered by APHA staff.
APHA Public Health CareerMart Career Guidance Center
This is the perfect opportunity for employers and job seekers to meet face-to-face. Don't miss the opportunity to find out about all the great career tools Public Health CareerMart online Career Center has to offer. Learn more about the Career Guidance Center.
Your organization should be part of the largest public health exposition! Space is going fast! View available booths on the floor plan.