Meet with your clients, alumni, partners and prospects already attending the APHA Annual Meeting. Reserve your space now to host a business meeting or social hour at APHA 2020. Space is limited and reserved first-come, first-served.
Complete an application (PDF) to reserve your room or contact Donna Wright, 202-777-2477, with questions. Only when you book directly through APHA can your event appear in the official program and the mobile app.
- Pricing is based on the date and length of your event. See the application (PDF) for more details.
- Cancellation Penalty: 50% of total or $200, whichever is greater. No refunds after Sept. 11.
- Organizations will incur additional charges for equipment added on-site.
- Audio visual equipment and catering will be at an additional cost. Information on how to order food and AV will be shared in the summer.
- Organizations agree to abide by all operational policies and procedures that guide and govern APHA.
- Business meetings and social hours may not be scheduled during the Opening, Monday or Closing General Sessions or any other scientific session time slots, and must adhere to the times outlined on the application.
- Organizations may not hold independent scientific sessions at APHA's Annual Meeting.
- Requests are on a space available basis and are not guaranteed.
- APHA reserves the right to relocate any room assignment. Please do not publish the location of your event(s) until after Sept. 11.
- APHA has the right to leave AV equipment, podiums and head tables in rooms during hosted events. The equipment and materials are not to be used by unless ordered.
- Organizations that apply for meeting space agree to provide APHA with a current mailing list of their members, in an Excel format, which will ONLY be used once by APHA to promote the current year's Annual Meeting.
Other opportunities to reach attendees: