APHA 2017 Mobile App is Now Available!
Access the Annual Meeting in the palm of your hand!
We are very pleased to announce the release of the APHA 2017 Mobile App! Developed for Apple, Android and Windows users, this app was designed to ensure Annual Meeting attendees have unlimited access to the meeting. This year, we made a number of changes to better assist attendees with navigating through Annual Meeting details and events. This the ultimate, all-in-one tool for:
• Building your personal daily schedule.
• Receiving reminders and updates.
• Engaging and networking with peers.
• Taking notes on all sessions and events and staring items you don't want to forget about.
• Filtering sessions pertinent to your interests and more!
Attendees are strongly encouraged to download the app prior to their arrival at the Annual Meeting to avoid extended download times. You must be registered for APHA 2017 to use the app.
APHA 2017 Exclusive In-App Offer: Get 20% off your first two rides with Lyft. Once in the app, select the General Info icon, then the Transportation drop-down field to access the code/discounted link.
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Download the "APHA 2017" app in your app or play store.
2. Log in with your last name and Registration ID
3. Check out all of the great sessions and events taking place in Atlanta.
Visitor Portal (Desktop Web Browser)
Plan your visit to the Annual Meeting from the comfort of your computer, and take it with you on your smart phone! Use the interactive desktop version at http://ativ.me/apha2017 and gain access to the Online Planner. The mobile website can be accessed on virtually all mobile phones, but some features may be limited due to device browser limitations.
How to Navigate the Mobile App
Learn the tips and tricks of maneuvering through the mobile app prior to arriving in Atlanta. Become acquainted with all of the tools that will help you organize and plan your experience at APHA 2017.
Have technical questions about the APHA 2017 mobile app? Click the More button on the bottom navigation pan to access App Help or check out the FAQs below. If you don't find the answer you are looking for, contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I need to do to access the mobile app?
You must register for APHA 2017 before accessing the app.
2. I'm registered for APHA 2017, how do I log in to the app?
Once you download the app on your device, log in using your last name and Registration ID.
3. I created a schedule using the Personal Scheduler tool in the Online Program, can I sync this schedule to the one in the mobile app?
Unfortunately, the two schedules can not be synced.
4. Can I save the schedule I make in the mobile app in my Outlook calendar?
Yes! Once in the app, choose the My Schedule feature on the bottom navigation pane. From there, select the settings (gear) icon on the top right to export your schedule.
5. Do I need an internet connection to use the APHA 2017 mobile app?
You will need a connection to download the app and on the first launch after you log in. It may take a few minutes for the sync to complete. We recommend doing this before you arrive at the Annual Meeting do avoid unnecessary delays. Once installed, all of the app content is stored on your device and can be accessed with an internet connection with the exception of the networking functionality and social media streams.
6. Can I message another attendee?
Yes! From the homepage, select the Attendee Finder icon. Select Find an Attendee and Message (please note you can also check your messages on this page). Scroll the list of APHA 2017 attendees or use the search function to search by name or keyword. After selecting the attendee, click the message cloud icon in the top left corner.
A big thank you to our mobile app sponsors!