RAMP is your solution for catching scientific sessions from the Annual Meeting. Engaging PowerPoint presentations are synced with voice recordings from the presenter and cursor movements so you can follow along. This digital library gives you the freedom to access the sessions you missed, enjoyed the most or are most interested in. You'll even have access to your own! Purchase RAMP from the 2018 Meeting!
Recorded Annual Meeting Presentations from APHA 2019:
Purchase access to this year's RAMP package during registration beginning June 3.
- When will I have access to RAMP? RAMP will be available about three weeks after the meeting.
- Do I have to log in to access RAMP? Yes. You'll receive an email with log-in information when RAMP is available.
- Where do I go to view recorded presentations?
- Go to the Online Program
- Click View/Purchase Meeting Recordings (RAMP).
- Click the section you are interested in to view the list of available sessions and presentations.
- Help or comments? Email: email@example.com
Here’s a sample of a great Annual Meeting session:
|APHA 2019 RATES
Not all presentations from this meeting will be available through RAMP as some speakers did not agree to be recorded and technical difficulties precluded the capture of others.
When the contents for RAMP have been finalized, you can access presentations by browsing the Online Program. Sessions marked with the folder icon indicate the existence of multimedia files. No multimedia files are available for poster or roundtable sessions. Clicking on the multimedia icon will enable you to access the recording.
Purchase RAMP 2018 now!
Recordings from APHA 2015, 2016 and 2017 are available for free!