Notice of registration cancellation must be received in writing by APHA no later than Oct. 4. No refunds will be processed after that date. Email APHA Registration, send a fax to 703-631-6288, or mail your written cancellation to APHA c/o Spargo, Inc., 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- Any mailed badges must be returned before a refund can be processed. Mail badges to the address above.
- A $90 cancellation fee will be deducted from each Annual Meeting registration ($55 for students, discounted member categories and guests), plus a $75 fee for each Learning Institute and a $20 fee for each CE cancellation. No CE refund after the start of the meeting.
- Membership is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-tax-deductible.
- Ticketed events and contributions to Help Us Help Them are non-refundable.
- In order to refund RAMP: Recorded Annual Meeting Presentations, an additional request must be submitted in writing. It is not cancelled automatically when you cancel your registration.
- Substitutions are permitted with a $80 transfer fee and written authorization from the original registrant. If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member or pay to become a member. There are no refunds for a change in membership category.
- For international participants — if the cancellation is due to a visa denial, requests for refunds must be supported by official documentation.
Be sure to cancel your hotel reservation separately with APHA Housing Services.