In a roundtable session each presenter is assigned to a specific table where attendees will have the opportunity to have an in depth discussion with presenters.
- Each presenter in a roundtable session will be assigned a table number. Specific table numbers can be found in the online and final printed program.
- Presenters should arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of their session and sit at their assigned table.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to select a table.
- Presenters will have a half hour, in-depth presentation and discussion with the attendees at their table.
- After the half hour, the moderator will ask attendees to select a new table.
- Presenters will speak again with the new group of attendees.
- Generally, a presenter will have 2-3 different audiences.
- Check with your moderator regarding the expectations for your sessions.
No audio-visual equipment is provided for roundtable sessions.
Presenters can upload handouts in PowerPoint or PDF in the Speaker's Corner. Handouts will become a permanent part of the Online Program.
Printed papers and materials for your presentation should be sent ahead to your hotel, addressed to your attention and labeled "Hold for Arrival" or brought with you. Do not send any materials directly to the convention center.
APHA hires room monitors who are responsible for double-checking the room set-up and the audiovisual equipment prior to the start time of your session. Because the monitors are assigned to several sessions at the same time, they are not able to remain in the room throughout the session. If there is a problem, you can find a room monitor in the hallway near your session room.