Get attendees' attention and more traffic at your booth!
You have one minute to tell attendees why they should visit your booth! Submit an original video to promote your presence at APHA’s 2020 Public Health Expo. Explain who you are and why your booth should be at the top their list of exhibitors to visit at the Annual Meeting.
All submissions will receive:
- Pre‐event promotion and recognition on select APHA Annual Meeting webpages, social media and YouTube.
The winning video will receive:
- On-site recognition and their video played on the giant social media wall.
- Signage in the front of the expo hall promoting the winner's booth.
- Contest winner ribbon.
- Priority booth selection for APHA 2021.
Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your company and drive traffic to your booth! Get creative and have fun! Get started now.
Submission Deadline: Fall 2020. Stay tuned for more information
How to enter:
- Create a one minute video that includes your value proposition. Save it as an MP4.
- Include your company name, booth number, company URL, company Twitter handle and any details that would encourage attendees to visit you.
- Include the APHA 2020 logo or indicate verbally or with text that you will be exhibiting at "APHA’s 2020 Annual Meeting and Expo" or "APHA 2020" in San Francisco.
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org and include place "APHA 2020 Exhibitor Video Contest" in the subject line.
- In the email, include your company name, primary contact name/email/phone and attach your video.
- Once your video has been reviewed and approved according to contest requirements and eligibility (see below), the video will be added to the APHA YouTube channel playlist for voting. We will send you the link to share and promote your video in October
APHA will promote the contest to members and registered attendees on select Annual Meeting webpages, across social media networks, and via promotional emails. We also encourage all video submitters to promote their video to their customers and prospects, across networks and on websites and databases once voting opens. Voting is by thumbs up on Youtube. The video with the most (thumbs up) votes wins! APHA will contact the winner via email no later than.
- Contest opens: To be announced Fall 2020
- Deadline to submit: To be announced Fall 2020
- Voting opens: To be announced Fall 2020
- Voting ends: To be announced Fall 2020
- Winner notified: To be announced Fall 2020
Tips for creating a winning video:
Make your video stand out by adding a little flavor! Make it funny, clever, visually interesting and engaging.
- Focus on what you think will get people excited to visit your booth. Include any show discounts and cool giveaways you’ll be offering.
- If you don't have a fancy camera, don't worry. Cell phone videos work perfectly!
- Include your company’s name and URL in the video. And don’t forget to mention APHA 2020 and your booth number!
- Once voting opens, encourage your customers and prospects to vote for your submission with promotions to your databases and across your own social media platforms. We will be sending sample emails, tweets and images for you to help you spread the word via email.
- Check out video submissionsfrom APHA 2018 and APHA 2019.
- APHA 2018: FemCap
- APHA 2019: 72 Dragons
Only all paid‐in‐full APHA 2020 exhibitors can participate. Only one video per exhibitor will be accepted. Videos should not be longer than one minute. Originality and permission: your video must be original work and must not contain any third‐party content or other materials (such as text, graphics, music, artwork or logos) that you do not have the right or license to use. The video will become the property of APHA to be used for promotional purposes. Furthermore, APHA reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or display videos we deem inappropriate. Winners from previous years may participate but can not submit the same video.
Questions? Please contact Angelica Walker.