Get attendees' attention and more traffic at your booth!
If you had one minute to tell attendees why they should visit your booth, what would you say? This is your chance to do just that! Promote your presence at APHA’s 2018 Public Health Expo. Submit an original video telling attendees who you are and why your booth should be at the top their list of exhibitors to visit at APHA 2018 in San Diego, Nov. 10 - 14.
The winning video will receive:
- Pre‐event promotion and recognition on select APHA Annual Meeting webpages and on social media.
- On-site recognition and their video played on the social media wall.
- Signage in the front of the expo hall promoting the winner's booth.
- Priority booth selection at APHA 2019 in Philadelphia.
Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your company and drive traffic to your booth! Get creative and have fun! Get started now. We extended the deadline to Wednesday, Oct. 3.
How to enter:
- Create a one minute video that includes your value proposition. Save it as an MP4.
- Include your company name, company URL, company Twitter handle, booth number and any details that would encourage attendees to visit you.
- Include the APHA 2018 logo or indicate verbally or with text that you will be exhibiting at "APHA’s 2018 Annual Meeting and Expo" or "APHA 2018" in San Diego.
- Email your video to email@example.com and include "APHA 2018 Exhibitor Video Contest" in the subject line.
- In the email, include your company name, primary contact name/email/phone and attach your video.
- Once your video has been reviewed and approved according to contest requirements and eligibility (see below), the video will be added to the APHA YouTube channel playlist for voting on Oct. 4. We will send you the link to share and promote your video by Oct. 3.
APHA will promote the contest to members and registered APHA 2018 attendees on select Annual Meeting webpages on apha.org, across social media networks and via promotional emails. We also encourage all video submitters to promote their video to their customers and prospects, across networks and on websites and databases once voting opens on Oct. 4. Voting is by thumbs up on Youtube. The video with the most (thumbs up) votes at 11:59 pm EDT on Friday, Oct. 18 wins! APHA will contact the winner via email no later than Monday, Oct. 29.
- Contest opens: Wednesday, Sept. 5
- Deadline to submit: Wednesday, Oct. 3 (extended)
- Voting opens: Thursday, Oct. 4
- Voting ends: Friday, Oct. 26
- Winner notified: on/before Monday, Oct. 29
Tips for creating a winning video:
Make your video stand out by adding a little flavor! Make it funny, clever, visually interesting and engaging.
- Focus on what you think will get people excited to visit your booth. Include any show discounts and cool giveaways you’ll be offering.
- If you don't have a fancy camera, don't worry. Cell phone videos work perfectly!
- Include your company’s name and URL in the video. And don’t forget to mention APHA 2018 and your booth number!
- Once voting opens, encourage your customers and prospects to vote for your submission with promotions to your databases and across your own social media platforms. We will be sending sample emails, tweets and images for you to help you spread the word via email.
Only all paid‐in‐full APHA 2018 exhibitors can participate. Only one video per exhibitor will be accepted. Videos should not be longer than one minute. Originality and permission: your video must be original work and must not contain any third‐party content or other materials (such as text, graphics, music, artwork or logos) that you do not have the right or license to use. The video will become the property of APHA to be used for promotional purposes. Furthermore, APHA reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or display videos we deem inappropriate.
Questions? Please contact Angelica Walker.