Beware of Scam Vendors
Tech-savvy scammers are reaching out to our exhibitors to create fake housing reservations, registration, attendee lists, and more. When registering for the meeting, make sure you are starting from an apha.org webpage. Below is a list of official APHA Vendors. If you are contacted by a company other than the ones listed below, do not respond. Send information on unauthorized companies to Lynn Schoen.
Public Health Expo Vendors
View the Virtual Expo to view how attendees see your digital booth. The online exhibitor portal is your one-stop shop for building your virtual booth.
Log in to your personalized booth to:
- Register your booth staff providing full access to APHA sessions and events.
- Pay booth fees.
- Update your virtual booth by adding text, images and videos.
- Upgrade your booth to attract more attendees and customize their experience.
Enhance your Experience
- Introduce your organization to attendees and showcase your products and services in the Industry Expert Theater.
- Start an email campaign to attendees and get them excited about your booth and presence at APHA 2021. Attendee lists will be available for purchase closer to the meeting.
- Make a bigger splash with advertisements or sponsorship. This is a great way to amplify your presence at the meeting with your target audience.
- Upgrade your virtual booth and display additional company information in the virtual expo.