APHA TV returns to 2018 Annual Meeting
APHA TV brings a different element to the Annual Meeting by using the power of videos and television to bring the meeting to life. This platform is a great way for attendees to learn about new and ongoing initiatives that are improving the health of the public. APHA will be partnering with the international film and broadcasting company WebsEdge again at APHA 2018. Keep your eyes open for daily episodes that take place during the conference:
- Conference News: On-site, APHA TV will film interviews, capture session highlights, and hear delegates’ insights and reactions from around the meeting.
- In-Depth Reports: Five-minute documentary style films from universities, institutions, and organizations looking to highlight programs, case studies and ongoing initiatives that are making a difference.
During APHA 2018, you can watch APHA TV on screens around the convention center, on a dedicated channel in official APHA hotels, online, and on social media platforms. See what we captured as part of the APHA TV 2017.
Leading up to the 2018 conference, WebsEdge will be reaching out to organizations to discuss the opportunity to produce a film about their work and be included in the APHA TV 2018 program. Only a limited number of organization will be featured in APHA TV 2018. Learn more about the in-depth reports by contacting Bhavna Patel.
View the 2017 Thought Leadership sponsor videos featuring:
- NYC, Department of Health and Mental Hygiene - Center for Health Equity
- STAR TRACK Adolescent Health Program
- Dignity Health Human Trafficking Medical Home
- Alabama Cooperative Extension System at Auburn University
- Augusta University Ryan White Program
- Occupational Health Clinical Center: Committed to Workers' Health in Upstate New York
- Morehouse School of Medicine Master of Public Health Program
- Open Door Health Center of Illinois
- City of Kansas City Missouri, Health Department
- School of Human Environmental Sciences at University of Kentucky
- Gilda's Club Westchester
- Lake Cumberland District Health Department
- Louisville Metro Public Health and Wellness, Center for Health Equity
- Commonwealth Healthcare Corporation
- Healthy Pontiac, We Can!
Check out all of the videos from APHA 2016.
Learn more about WebsEdge.