SHES researchers and practitioners address a broad range of school health issues such as obesity prevention, reduction of youth risk-taking behavior, delivery of asthma care, HIV/STD/pregnancy prevention, environmental protection and policy development.
- Stay updated with school health and health services research and news.
- Participate in committees, events, and webinars.
- Grow your leadership skills by joining a committee.
- Network with students and colleagues in your field.
- Advocate at the local and national level.
- Learn more about APHA Membership Benefits.