Join us on Facebook! Members are encouraged to join our group to receive up-to-date information on Section happenings as well as professional development opportunities and hot topic discussions.
Introducing APHA Connect, APHA's new e-community! Join us online to learn about upcoming events and join in discussions with other Section members!
Short on time? You can still be more involved in our Section:
- Respond to an advocacy alert.
- Post field-related information or opportunities on your online community/listserv.
- Write an article for our Section's News & Events page.
- Encourage a colleague to join APHA.
- Review abstracts.
- Join a committee (advocacy, communication, membership, etc.)
Contact Piia Hanson to learn more.
For leadership contact information, log into APHA Connect using your member credentials.