The Food and Nutrition Section encourages all members to actively engage in the Section. We have a diverse membership body and everyone brings a unique perspective. Together, we speak out on issues related to public health nutrition and provide support for policies, programs, services and environmental changes that may improve healthful eating. There are many roles for all Section members with varying levels of time commitment.
- Join a committee or workgroup.
- Represent the Food and Nutrition Section at national committee meetings or other events.
- Submit an abstract for the APHA Annual Meeting.
- Recognize a colleague for outstanding work through our awards program.
- Get involved in the development of the Food and Nutrition Section's Mentoring Program. (For more information, contact Katie Bower)
- Donate to our Section’s Enrichment Fund.
- Share information and join the conversation on APHA Connect.
Contact WenYen Juan to learn more.