As the Ethics Section, we provide APHA members — from long-standing members to newcomers — opportunities to connect with other professionals interested in how values underpin and inform public health in theory and in practice. Whether you have encountered ethical dilemmas in your work, are interested in how public values inform health policy or are just curious as to what ethics is all about, you are welcome! We offer opportunities to:
- network, including chances to connect with mentors;
- collaborate with other APHA Sections and partners inside and outside of APHA;
- attend and present at the APHA Annual Meeting;
- influence APHA policies and priorities;
- stay up to date with the latest public health ethics research and news;
- access relevant job opportunities and professional development resources.
Learn more about the benefits of joining APHA.