Our Section has numerous ways to be involved. If you are interested in being active with the Section, please contact us. Also, follow us on Twitter or Facebook for updates and news on disability issues.
Short on time? You can still be more involved in our Section:
- Respond to an advocacy alert.
- Post field-related information or opportunities on your online community/listserv.
- Write an article for our Section's News & Events page.
- Encourage a colleague to join APHA.
- Review abstracts.
- Join a committee (advocacy, communication, membership, etc.)
Contact Willi Horner-Johnson to learn more.