Host your fall business meeting or social hour at APHA's Annual Meeting. Space is limited and reserved first-come, first-served.
APHA IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE
2022 ANNUAL MEETING
Why Book Through APHA?
- Meet with clients, alumni, partners and new faces who are already in attendance.
- Hold your event at an official meeting venue.
- List your event to the formal meeting program.
Questions? Contact Natalie Koo, 202-777-2528.
Early-bird rate in effect through 11:59 p.m. on June 3.
| Full Rate
|1-3 hours Meeting
|3.5- 5 hours Meeting
|5.5 and over Meeting
Cancellation Penalty: 50% of total. No refunds after Sept. 16.
- Organizations agree to abide by all operational policies and procedures that guide and govern APHA.
- Business meetings and social hours may not be scheduled during the Opening, Monday or Closing General Sessions or any other scientific session time slots.
- Organizations may not hold independent scientific sessions at APHA's Annual Meeting.
- Requests are dependent on availability and are not guaranteed.
- APHA reserves the right to make schedule changes. Please do not publish the location of your event(s) until after Sept. 16.