This webinar is part of the Pediatric Priorities: Improving Children’s Health in the COVID-19 Era virtual event series from U.S. News & World Report, developed with support from Texas Children’s Hospital. Hear from leading experts on urgent issues in pediatric health and what children’s hospital executives, pediatric providers and key community stakeholders can do to improve the well-being of America’s young people.
- John D. Cowden, MD, Health Equity Integration Project Leader, Children's Mercy Kansas City
- Allison Empey, MD, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University; Chair, Committee on Native American Child Health, AAP
- Nia Heard-Garris, MD, Pediatrician and Physician-Investigator, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Maria Trent, MD, Bloomberg Endowed Professor of American Health, Pediatrics, and Nursing, Johns Hopkins University
- Moderator: Jean L. Raphael, MD, Section Head, Academic General Pediatrics; Associate Professor of Pediatrics; Associate Vice Chair for Community Health, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital
- Kathy Higgins, Chief Executive Officer, Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- Moderator: Christine Comizio, Health Editor, U.S. News & World Report
Learn more and register at https://www.usnews.com/news/live-events/webinar-achieving-health-equity-for-all-kids.
Questions? Contact Michael Morella.