Inside Public Health Submission Guidelines
Inside Public Health is published the second Wednesday of every month by the American Public Health Association. The e-newsletter delivers the latest news from APHA and the public health community to Association members.
Inside Public Health accepts submissions from the public health community. Please send all submissions via e-mail to email@example.com. Submission guidelines include the following:
- Submissions should be no longer than a paragraph in length.
- Submissions should include a link to a website for more information or a contact e-mail address or phone number that can be published.
- Submissions must be received at least two weeks prior to the second Wednesday of the month in order to be considered for that month's issue.
- In order to help us with our goal of providing timely and relevant public health news and announcements, please indicate in the e-mail subject line in which month your submission should be included.
- Inside Public Health does not publish job announcements (see Public Health CareerMart) or announcements about individuals named to new positions or award winners (see The Nation's Health "Newsmakers").
- APHA reserves the right to edit or decline submissions for any reason.
Questions? Contact Kimberly Short, Inside Public Health coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-777-2511.