Need help to better understand the NPHPSP instruments and the process? Various products and resources are available to assist you.
- NPHPSP Assessment Instruments can be downloaded from any website of the seven partners.
- Glossary- explains the terminology and acronyms used within the three instruments.
- Users' Guide a document on how to use the NPHPSP instruments.
- Frequently Asked Questions- provides the answers to many of your questions.
- Power Point Presentation- assists public health leaders in educating others about the NPHPSP assessment process.
- MAPP - a community strategic planning process that includes the NPHPSP local instrument - and guides communities through a health improvement process. Online at www.naccho.org.
- News Articles/Op-Eds - APHA has released numerous articles about the NPHPSP.
- Periodic Teleconferences - partners host periodic teleconferences to discuss implementation strategies and quality improvement efforts.
- Training Workshops - partners host an annual training workshop for interested parties.
Last updated Auigust 1, 2012 kb