National Public Health Week Committee
APHA-SA: National Public Health Week Sub Committee
Subcommittee Chairs: Jemeila Williams and Amy Edmonds
To lead the National Public Health Week (NPHW) Subcommittee and its organization and promotion of student activities as part of NPHW, the first week of April.
- Organize NPHW activities for students across the country to participate
- Prepare materials to support NPHW activities
- Promote NPHW activities
- Collaborate with APHA NPHW representative during planning and promotion process
- Collaborate with other organizations and agencies
- Collaborate with the APHA-SA Campus Liaisons during planning for NPHW, especially for Public Health Student Day (Friday of NPHW)
Become part of the committee and assist with creating the NPHW Toolkit, identifying activities for students to participate in nation-wide, hold NPHW events in your area, or become a Campus Liaison and be in charge of running NPHW on your campus! Please e-mail email@example.com to get involved.
A webinar was held for students on January 30, 2013 at 8:00pm EST. You can access the archive here.