PART II: RESPONSIBILITIES OF SECTION ELECTED LEADERS
- Assist the Secretary with the duties of the office.
- Act for the Secretary in his/her absence.
- Respond promptly to Section correspondence.
- Attend the Section council meeting and Section business meeting at the Annual Meeting of the Association and section council meetings convened during the year.
- Assist the Section Chair in follow-up of Section resolutions.
- Receive and review copies of all Section correspondence.
- Obtain Section records and files from the out-going Secretary.
- Serve as Chair of Local Arrangements committee.
- Perform tasks outlined under Section Council responsibilities. Perform such other tasks as are needed to advance the business of the Section.
- Assume position of Secretary of the Section upon completing the term of office as Secretary-Elect.