Section Past Chair
PART II: RESPONSIBILITIES OF SECTION ELECTED LEADERS
C. Immediate Past Chair
- Provide assistance and advice to the Chair to insure a smooth transition of duties.
- Respond promptly to Section correspondence.
- Attend the Section council meeting and Section business meeting at the Annual Meeting of the Association. Attend section council meetings convened during the year.
- Serve as Chair of the Nominations committee.
- Propose subjects for consideration and possible action by the Section Council and/or members;
- Identify, interpret, and promote the role of the Statistics Section in contributing to the Association deliberations and action in relation to matters that are of special concern to the members of the Section.
- Submit articles to the section newsletters.
- Perform tasks outlined under Section Council responsibilities. Perform such other tasks as are needed to advance the business of the Section.