- 141st Annual Meeting and Exposition: November 2-6, 2013 in Boston, MA - register here
- Awards Dinner: Tuesday, Nov. 5th @ 6pm, No Name Restaurant - buy your dinner tickets here
- Section Awards
- See complete instructions for submitting nominations for 2013 awards here
- Past section award winner with biographical sketches
- Student Awards
- Student Paper Competition
- See a description of the competition and complete instructions for submitting your paper here
- View past winners
Join a Committee
Newsletter (link to archived newsletters; recent issues are below)
- The ICEHS Section welcomes student participation. Students are invited to join a committee of interest, co-chair a committee, run for elected office, participate in advocacy issues, and write articles for the section newsletter. Students are encouraged to take full advantage of all ICEHS activities as a way to get to know, work with and be mentored by injury and violence prevention professionals.
- ICEHS offers scholarships to students for APHA membership, attendance to the Annual Meeting, and tickets for the Awards Dinner, made possible by the Development Committee. Check back soon for more information.
Donate to Section
- If you would like to donate specifically to the ICEHS section, please select 'ICEHS' when indicating how you wish to allocate your donations. Thank you for your support.
More about Section Activities/Benefits