- 141st Annual Meeting and Exposition: November 2-6, 2013 in Boston, MA
- ICEHS Meetings/Gathering and Oral Presentations Schedule
- ICEHS Poster Sessions Schedule
- Awards Dinner: Tuesday, Nov. 5th @ 6pm, No Name Restaurant - buy your dinner tickets
- Section Awards
- Past section award winner with biographical sketches
- Student Awards
- Student Paper Competition
- View past winners
- The ICEHS section is grateful to our friends and partners at Liberty Mutual for their generous support year after year for our Student Paper Competition.
Join a Committee
Newsletters (link to archived newsletters; click here for latest issue)
- The ICEHS Section welcomes student participation. Students are invited to join a committee of interest, co-chair a committee, run for elected office, participate in advocacy issues, and write articles for the section newsletter. Students are encouraged to take full advantage of all ICEHS activities as a way to get to know, work with and be mentored by injury and violence prevention professionals.
- ICEHS offers scholarships to students for APHA membership, attendance to the Annual Meeting, and tickets for the Awards Dinner, made possible by the Development Committee.
- The new Presidential Road Safety Scholarship Fund supports students for outstanting contributions to injury research. The program is comprised of contributions from leading national and international injury prevention and road safety organizations, including AAA Foundation, Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine (AAAM), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, and Make Roads Safe-The Campaign for Global Road Safety.
Donate to Section
- If you would like to donate specifically to the ICEHS section, please select 'ICEHS' when indicating how you wish to allocate your donations. Thank you for your support.
More about Section Activities/Benefits