Notice of registration cancellation must be received in writing by APHA no later than October 14. No refunds will be processed after that date. Email APHA registration, send fax to (703) 631-6288 or mail to APHA c/o J. Spargo & Associates, 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- In order for a refund to be processed, your badge must be returned to APHA.
- An $80.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from each Annual Meeting registration ($50 for Students, discounted member categories and guests). Plus a $50.00 fee for each Learning Institute and a $20 fee for each CE cancellation. No CE refund after start of the meeting.
- Membership is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-tax-deductible.
- Ticketed events and contributions to Help Us Help Them are non-refundable.
- In order to refund E-ssentialLearning an additional request must be submitted in writing. It is not cancelled automatically.
- Substitutions are permitted with a $65 transfer fee and written authorization from the original registrant If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member or pay to become a member.
Be sure to cancel your hotel reservation separately with APHA Housing Services.