Notice of registration cancellation must be received in writing by APHA no later than October 4. No refunds will be processed after that date. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (703) 631-6288 or mail to APHA c/o J. Spargo & Associates, 11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- In order for a refund to be processed, your badge must be returned to APHA.
- An $80.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from each Annual Meeting registration ($50 for Students, discounted member categories and guests). Plus a $50.00 fee for each Learning Institute and a $20 fee for each CE cancellation. No CE refund after start of the meeting.
- Membership is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-tax-deductible.
- Ticketed events and contributions to Help Us Help Them are non-refundable.
- In order to refund E-ssentialLearning an additional request must be submitted in writing. It is not cancelled automatically.
- Substitutions are permitted with a $65 transfer fee and written authorization from the original registrant If the original registrant is a member, the substitute must also be a member or pay to become a member.
Be sure to cancel your hotel reservation separately with APHA Housing Services at email@example.com or fax to (703) 631-6288).