Join thousands of your peers - Register today!
Save big bucks with early-bird rates. APHA members receive an additional saving! View registration fees to find out more. Membership must be current through Oct. 31, 2015 to receive the member discount. Registration does not include meals. For questions or comments, please view Frequently Asked Questions or contact membership or the Annual Meeting team.
Final Advance Registration Deadline: September 17
*Membership discount applies PRIOR to registration only. No refund will be provided if membership is changed after registration.
Paper registration form (PDF)
Make changes or add additional items to your registration.
Don't just register for the meeting
During the Annual Meeting registration process, you can also make plans to participate in:
- Codeathon - Join developers, coders, public health professionals, students and others to solve public health issues using real data!
- Learning Institutes - Enhance your educational experience by joining these half- or full-day courses. These courses are held the Saturday and Sunday prior to the Annual Meeting!
- Continuing Education
- RAMP: Recorded Annual Meeting Presentations (formally E-ssentialLearning) - Take home the Annual Meeting. During oral presentations, voice recordings are synced with PowerPoint slides and cursor movements. RAMP gives you flexibility to select certain sessions or events onsite without the fear of missing a presentation.
- Ticketed Meal Events - Join certain member groups for food, networking and recognizing leaders in the field.
- Help Us Help Them - Help make a difference in Chicago by giving to our host city charity, EverThrive Illinois.
- Student Visit Day - Attend this free half-day event for students only.
CPH Exam Registration
Register to sit for the CPH Exam during APHA's Annual Meeting through the National Board of Public Health Examiners. All questions regarding the CPH Exam should be directed to NBPHE at email@example.com. The CPH Exam will be held during the Annual Meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 4 in Chicago.
Registration Policies and Procedures
- Accessibility - It is the policy of APHA to hold meetings, conferences and professional gatherings where physical and communication barriers do not exclude people with disabilities from attending and participating. Individuals can indicate requirements for special assistance during the registration and housing process, or by contacting APHA staff.
- Special Assistance - Should you require an aide or personal assistant to help you navigate the Annual Meeting, APHA will register your aide as a complimentary guest. Email APHA to add an aide to your registration.
- Badges - Name badges will be checked at all sessions and events. Badges will be mailed in advance to all U.S. and Canadian registrants. International attendees and those who register after Oct. 3 can pick up name badges on site. There is a $25 badge replacement fee for lost or forgotten badges.