Registration opens June 2
Register early to save money and gain full access to the Annual Meeting! You will have the opportunity to network with more than 12,000 public health professionals at over 1,000 oral and poster sessions and access the Public Health Expo and much more! Registration does not include meals.
The cost of registration is determined by your membership category. Save money by becoming a member today! Membership must be current through Nov. 30, 2015 to receive the member discount for registration.
View registration fees.
Note: Joint affiliate membership (for CA-N, KS, OH or MA only) enables individuals to join both their state affiliate and APHA at a discounted rate. Joint affiliate members qualify for discounted member registration fees for the Annual Meeting. Joint membership must be done separately. Become a joint affiliate member today!
Don't just register for the meeting
During the Annual Meeting registration process, you can also purchase these additional items.
- Codeathon - Join developers, coders, public health professionals, students and others to solve public health issues using real data!
- Learning Institute - Enhance your educational experience by joining these half- or full-day courses. These courses are held the Saturday and Sunday prior to the Annual Meeting!
- Continuing Education
- RAMP: Recorded Annual Meeting Presentations (formally E-ssentialLearning) - Take home the Annual Meeting. During oral presentations, voice recordings are synced with PowerPoint slides and cursor movements. RAMP gives you flexibility to select certain sessions or events onsite without the fear of missing a presentation.
- Ticketed Meal Events - Join certain member groups for food, networking and recognizing leaders in the field.
- Help Us Help Them - Help make a difference in Chicago by giving to our host city charity, EverThrive Illinois
Registration Policies and Procedures
- Accessibility - It is the policy of APHA to hold meetings, conferences and professional gatherings where physical and communication barriers do not exclude people with disabilities from attending and participating. Individuals can indicate requirements for special assistance during the registration and housing process, or by contacting APHA staff.
- Special Assistance - Should you require an aide or personal assistant to help you navigate the Annual Meeting, APHA will register your aide as a complimentary guest. Email APHA to add an aide to your registration.
- Badges - Name badges will be checked at all sessions and events. Badges will be mailed in advance to all U.S. and Canadian registrants. International attendees and those who register after Oct. 3 can pick up name badges on site. There is a $25 badge replacement fee for lost or forgotten badges.