Did you attend the Annual Meeting in Chicago? Get a receipt or certificate of attendance.
View 2015 Registration Fees.
Don't just register for the meeting
During the Annual Meeting registration process, you can also make plans to participate in:
- Codeathon - Join developers, coders, public health professionals, students and others to solve public health issues using real data!
- Learning Institutes - Enhance your educational experience by joining these half- or full-day courses. These courses are held the Saturday and Sunday prior to the Annual Meeting!
- Continuing Education
- RAMP: Recorded Annual Meeting Presentations (formally E-ssentialLearning) - Take home the Annual Meeting. During oral presentations, voice recordings are synced with PowerPoint slides and cursor movements. RAMP gives you flexibility to select certain sessions or events onsite without the fear of missing a presentation.
- Ticketed Meal Events - Join certain member groups for food, networking and recognizing leaders in the field.
- Help Us Help Them - Help make a difference in Denver.
- Student Visit Day - Attend this free half-day event for students only.
CPH Exam Registration
Register to sit for the CPH Exam during APHA's Annual Meeting through the National Board of Public Health Examiners. All questions regarding the CPH Exam should be directed to NBPHE at email@example.com. The CPH Exam will be held during the Annual Meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 2 in Denver.
Registration Policies and Procedures